Chicken & Vegetable Pasta
This recipe begs you to use the fresh veggies from your garden or local farmers market…quick, easy and ohhh so delicious! Make a double batch to ensure you’ll have leftovers.
- 2 cups peeled pearl onions, (or frozen)
- 10 oz. gluten-free pasta, any shape will do
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 8 oz. skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut in bite-size pieces
- 8 oz. broccolini, trimmed & cut in pieces
- 1-2 tsp fresh italian parsley
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups yellow/red cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
Cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve 1/2 – 1 cup cooking water. Drain pasta; set aside.
While pasta cooks, in a 12-inch skillet cook chicken in hot oil over medium—high heat for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add broccolini and fresh onions. Sprinkle parsley, salt, and red pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, broth, reserved water, and pasta. Cover; simmer about 5 minutes or until broth is slightly reduced and vegetables are tender. Makes 4 servings.
Gut Essen! ~eat wellShare if you Care: "Spread The Health"