Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
Coconut flour cookies with dark chocolate chips (or peanut butter chips) are a favorite combo for our Simply Eat REAL Foods recipe book. These chewy, gooey, cookies are best with a glass of coconut or almond milk for dunking and served warm. The significant difference in this delicious, tasty treat is that it’s not as deleterious to your health as conventional cookies that contain processed and refined flour, sugar, and bad fats. Coconut oil is far more stable heated then most any other cooking oil!
Total Time: 30 Min
Serves 12 cookies
1/3 Cup of Coconut Flour
1/3 Cup of Dark Chocolate Chips (and/or peanut butter chips)
2 Whole Eggs (Organic Free Range)
¼ Cup Organic, Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil
¼ Cup Raw Honey
1-2 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Pink Sea Salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Grease a baking tray with coconut oil or line it with baking paper.
- In a large bowl with a whisk or a food processor, mix the coconut flour, pink sea salt, free range eggs, organic coconut oil, raw honey, and vanilla extract together thoroughly.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips (and/or peanut butter chips), make sure they’re evenly and thoroughly distributed throughout the cookie dough.
- Use a tablespoon to portion out the cookie dough onto your baking tray. You may also use a “cookie scoop” to drop dough onto a prepared cookie sheet. Or pat down your cookie dough with your hands to form them into the shape you desire.
- Bake for around 10-15 minutes, depending on the texture you want. If this is your first time baking with coconut flour then aim for around 8-10 minutes and check until cookies turn slightly golden brown around the edges.
- Allow them to cool on cookie sheet for at least 5 minutes.
Share if you Care: "Spread The Health"