Soba Noodles with Asian Dressing
This simple and easy dish is one of my husband’s favorite meals. It takes less than 15 minutes to prepare, is full of flavor and Gluten Free!
- 8 ounces buckwheat soba (Foodie Fun Fact)*
- 2 teaspoons Bragg’s Amino Acids, plus more to taste
- 2 teaspoons light agave nectar or honey
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil or chili sesame oil
- ¼ cup neutral oil (grapeseed)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds or Eden Shake (a prepared mixture of sesame seeds and seaweed)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- Additions: Red, Yellow and/or Orange bell pepper; cucumber, carrots
Cook the soba in boiling water, according to package directions (about 6 minutes). Immediately rinse the soba under cold water. Meanwhile, whisk together the Amino Acids, agave, vinegar and oils in a large bowl. Toss the cold soba with the dressing and mix in the sesame seeds, cilantro, scallions and additional veggies.
Gut Essen! ~eat well
Join Us or Like us with these buttons