Southwestern Quinoa Salad
A summer favorite that’s the perfect side-dish for any barbecue or picnic…simple, colorful and gluten-free!
- 1 cup Quinoa (Foodie Fun Fact)*
- 1 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¾ tsp. sea salt
- 1 can Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 zucchini, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (from 2 ears corn)
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Optional: jalapeno, finely chopped
Cook quinoa according to directions on box. Toss quinoa with remaining ingredients in a large bowl and serve.Share if you Care: "Spread The Health"