Strawberry Dream Kefir Smoothie
I’m always excited to come home on tuesdays when my wife Lisa goes to the market, because typically I’ll see a basket of fresh strawberries. Time for a delicious dream fruit smoothie of mine. This smoothie recipe reminds me of this smoothie place in the mall we had growing up. This strawberry dream Kefir Smoothie is the perfect breakfast to start your day, since it is fast, light and packed with super nutrients.
If you like this Smoothie check out my article
How Kefir benefits Boob’s, Butt’s & Belly’s
- ½ cup plain, non-fat Greek Kefir
- ½ cup organic Coconut Milk
- ½ cup fresh organic strawberries (hulled)
- ½ cup frozen organic strawberries
- 1 scoop protein powder or 2 raw eggs (cage free organic)
- 1 pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp raw honey or stevia to your taste
Share if you Care: "Spread The Health"